Thursday, March 06, 2008

On Fi-yah

Do you ever do that thing where you're eating something requiring hot sauce (read: nearly everything) and you're dribbling a bit on with every bite? Yeah? With me? Then, THEN, you dribble WAY TOO MUCH on the next bite? And you look at it in horror - you can't throw that bit away because this is The Best Chicken Taco Salad Wrap You've Ever Eaten. So you take a deep breath, whisper, "God, but this is gonna hurt so good" and just shove that mofo in and chew for your life. And, deep inside your twisted little mind, brothers and sisters, you wonder to yourself if this is what people who have never achieved orgasm do to get through their day.

You HAVE? OMG, that just happened to me!! We're, like, connected.

Disclaimer: OK, I was only using Cholula, yes. It's not THAT hot. But I have done this exact thing with WAY hotter sauces, so yes, I am nearly as badass as I wish I sounded just now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Harley Ferris said...

THANK YOU! I'm not alone. I'm telling you, Art Vandelay in one hand, Who Is Kaiser Salsa in the other until it's all gone. (And if you're confused by that, you need to get your ass to Moe's.)

3/17/2008 12:00 PM  
Blogger Cerise said...

I think I do, Sir.

3/26/2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hot sauce rules! What am I saying .. hot food rules! Yeah girl - I'm sooooo there with you.

3/27/2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Cerise said...

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on in my almost-mid-30s digestive system, but in the last year I've been increasingly craving hot spices on everything I eat. I'm now steeling myself to try to up the pain factor in apple pie. Suggestions?

4/04/2008 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kyle V said...

Sacrilege! Cholula is the hot sauce of peasants! Tapatio or death!

7/09/2008 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home