Wednesday, May 17, 2006

For You, Introspectre

My dear, you had said once that you'd like to find out what I'd write about you in this post. I never have been able to come up with something, and babe, I've tried.

I decided to let it rest when I picked up my favorite book by my favorite author of all time that I hadn't read for a while and the heroine wore your face. It's so weird - it came naturally to me while I read the first few pages of the well-worn novel that in my imagination she looked like you. I can work out a bit of the mystery - you and the heroine share attitudes and strengths and you could even fit her physical description. Fortunately Robin McKinley's physical descriptions are always vague by design. Face it, kiddo - you are Sunshine. This has never happened to me before. Now go read it. Go.

Love,
Cerise

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shit! I'm on my way to the library website to put it on hold right now! Hi-ho! Away!

(will return for lavish compliments and/or questions later)

Smooches!

5/18/2006 4:03 AM  
Blogger Cerise said...

[chuckles] Yeah, really. You'll come in here screaming, "In what way, exactly, do I resemble this harpy?!?" and then I'll be in for it.

Cerise

5/18/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger introspectre said...

You are right.
My husband just finished reading it and agrees.
The weirdest thing of all is is that you don't even know HOW right.
I like that voodoo that you do, so well.
Smooches...

5/31/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger introspectre said...

Hey, in case I haven't told you, I'm like, so totally your super best friend, and you are like, for REAL totally in the clubhouse. FOREVER. Ok?

8/25/2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home