Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Weird Fetish

You know how people eating on the phone is the grossest thing to bloody listen to? Usually (even at work) when someone's eating or chewing gum during our phone converstation I'll aggressively question this life choice right into their ear. "Whatcha eating?" "What kind of gum is that?" I'm not kidding. I'll risk strife and personal insult if I can just get Nathan to stop putting Doritos in his fool mouth (just kidding - love you bro). This goes for everybody, no exceptions.

Except, apparently, for my own dear husband. I called Ramon at work to see how he was doing and he took the phone from his boss/friend - "Yah?" He was munching on something and for some freaked-out reason I just though it was hot as hell. He said it was an apple and apologized, but I urged him to carry on. Whoa. I mean, my mind went blank, I started stuttering like a damned twit and totally forgot what I had called for. I even started up a physical response to the whole thing. I'll spare you the details (sorry, Introspectre). So. There you have it, Dear Reader. I get turned on listening to my husband talk on the phone to me whilst eating an apple. Write that down.

If he ever starts travelling for work it'll be such a great system. He can call me from the road in the evening and eat pretzels while I...er. Yeah.

I really hope my parents don't read this blog.

Cerise

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean and even watching my boyfriend eat is a turnon. Is there some kind of name for this fetish?

10/11/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Cerise said...

Dude, I wish I knew. I'm glad I'm not the only one, at least.

Nick, you're absolutely right. We're going to have to start experimenting with different foods, obviously. Crunchy sounds, liquidy sounds, mushy, etc. Good idear.

Cerise

10/12/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Financial advisor in taunton http://www.blackberry-7230-wireless.info Fax crowthorne berkshire post office Jeep cherokee car cover scanners barcode Liposculpture breast enhancement Moving company review debt consolidation projectors Teen blonde bikini xxx Illusatration of cinderella kitchen Mortgage refinancing in connecticut data recovery Botulinum toxin uses Butalbital narcotic

4/25/2007 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home