Wednesday, March 14, 2007

In No Particular Order

1. This whole early Daylight Savings thing would probably go easier on us if we'd stop watching Buffy re-runs until the wee hours (her mum just died so it's understandable that we're terribly riveted and netflixing the subsequent disks as quickly as possible. Somebody buy me the set.) and waking up severely sleep-deprived.

2. I wish to god we'd watched the "About the Movie" featurette for "A Scanner Darkly" before we actually watched the movie. I still liked it very much, though. It just baked my noodle a bit.

3. Did I mention that I quit the Symphony Chorale? Yes - back in October, I think. It was a good decision that I've never regretted.

4. I also quit being a vegetarian. Back in January 2006, actually. I have no defense or even a very good reason. My karma's screwed. I don't want to think about it.

5. My poor mum just released her annual family newsletter and once again didn't have anything newsworthy to report about her daughter. It's all right for the other 3. Nathan's a doctor and that will provide fodder for years to come, Elizabeth brought forth the first grandchild for both sets of families, Ramon released his book, and I...nothing to report here, folks. Move along. Though it rankles a bit in theory, it's not nearly as upsetting as you might think...

6. We may use my March bonus in its entirety to get my cat Simone's butt operated on.

7. If my apartment building owners decide to turn our home into a condo I'm ending it all. I'll most likely do this with some sort of explosive device, so I can take my beloved apartment with me.

8. The trees are in full-on "we're not kidding around, this is no false spring, punks" bloom. It makes me very happy.

9. Ramon downloaded every Kate Bush album for me yesterday. He is the King of All.

10. I'm working on a WordPress website, so this blog will most likely move. That will benefit us all, because if I pay for a domain I will most likely write more. That's the idea.

Cerise

3 Comments:

Blogger jcarwen said...

Yay for Buffy! Yay for Spring! Yay for WordPress!

(Boo for Simone's sick patootey.)

3/14/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Cerise said...

Yeah, I know how much you like Simone, and she you. Would you like to keep her while she's recovering from surgery? She'll only wear the cone for like 2 weeks, and it's big fun to watch her bump into things...

Cerise

3/14/2007 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, enough with this controlled blogspot bizness. Time to bust out WP full force. But what is your domain name gonna be? I think picking a domain is almost as difficult as picking out a WP theme to modify for your first site. Good to see you moving up to self hosting blog.

3/14/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home