Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sorrow and Hope

Go to Addison Road to hear a podcast song written and performed by my good friend Michael Lee. He wrote it in response to a great sorrow he has encountered, the particulars of which Yours Truly knows nothing. It's soul-stirring, though, which is why I turn your head in that direction.

Addison Road is my other blog home, and though I'm not an author on it I do spend a great deal of time reading what my friends there have to say and shooting my big mouth off in turn. It is religious in nature (I mean, I think the blog was created to dialogue about new emergent thought in the Christian Evangelical Church), so those of you with hair-trigger sensibilities about Christianity be warned. On the other hand, I've got the hair-trigger as well, and I like that place just fine. Just go see it.

Cerise

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerise said...

Thank you, my dear. That part of blogging technology I have not yet learned.

10/22/2005 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home